Credit Report and Credit Score
Understanding your credit file as well as TransUnion, the CRA we work with
Buy Now, Pay Later
- What is Buy Now, Pay Later?
- Why is my Buy Now, Pay Later information showing on my credit report?
- When will this information appear on my credit report?
- How will this affect my credit score?
- Will I need to provide more information when using Buy Now, Pay Later finance?
- Why can't I access my Credit Report?
- What is a credit report?
- What is a live credit score and report?
- What if I don’t recognise my missed payments?
- You can’t find enough information, how can I build up a credit profile?
- What is a credit score?
- What credit score do banks and lenders use?
- What is a good credit score?
- Why has my score changed?
- What's the best way to build a better credit score?
- What is Credit Assistant?
- Why does my balance show as ‘none’ if I have a balance on my account?
- Why do some accounts show as ‘Opened’?
- Why can I see closed accounts on Credit Assistant?
- Why are some of my accounts missing?
Credit Reference Agencies
- Why is my TransUnion report different from my Experian/Equifax one?
- What is a credit reference agency?
- Which credit reference agency do you use?
- Who is TransUnion?
- Which credit reference agency is used by which lender?