On your results page, you can see what extras are included in the policy and which add-ons are available. Once you’ve clicked through to an insurance provider, they normally have a ‘view policy summary’ option, where you can read the details and small print of what's included.
Articles in this section
- Will I be charged if I cancel my car insurance policy?
- How do I make a complaint about an insurance provider?
- How do I make changes to my policy?
- Will my annual mileage affect my quote?
- What is the difference between total excess, voluntary excess and compulsory excess?
- What are optional extras?
- What is a telematics policy?
- How are car insurance premiums calculated?
- What does it mean to protect a no-claims bonus?
- What is a no-claims bonus?