Suppliers will have set "peak" times. And, depending on your tariff, electricity might cost more in these peak times. Out of peak times, which is often at night, electricity could be less expensive.
Articles in this section
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?
- I live in Northern Ireland. Why can't I switch energy with TotallyMoney?
- How do we work out your initial estimate?
- How do we work out your estimated energy savings?
- How do we work out your personal projection?