Suppliers will have set "peak" times. And, depending on your tariff, electricity might cost more in these peak times. Out of peak times, which is often at night, electricity could be less expensive.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a smart meter installed in my home?
- Why can’t I get a smart meter yet?
- Are smart meters free?
- What is a smart meter and how does it work?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?