There's no "one size fits all" answer unfortunately. The price you'll pay varies from supplier to supplier, tariff to tariff, and area to area. And, what's best for you also depends on what matters most to you in your new energy tariff. Whether that's the price, contract flexibility, supplier name, or even renewable energy.
Articles in this section
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?
- I live in Northern Ireland. Why can't I switch energy with TotallyMoney?
- How do we work out your initial estimate?
- How do we work out your estimated energy savings?
- How do we work out your personal projection?