Missing or being late on your monthly payments often can harm your credit score. This is because lenders like to see that you're able to handle your finances, and you'd be likely to make your monthly repayments if they were to lend to you.
Articles in this section
- Energy Suppliers
- Smart Meters Explained
- What if I’m renting or using a pre-payment meter?
- Energy Tariffs
- I live in Northern Ireland. Why can't I switch energy with TotallyMoney?
- How your estimates and projections are calculated
- Who does TotallyMoney work with?
- Government Energy Schemes
- Energy Fees
- How does my energy tariff affect my credit score?