The most important difference is that they don't all supply gas and electricity to the same areas. So, if you have a preferred supplier in mind, it may be the case that they don't supply to your postcode. Another difference is that some specialise in renewable energy. So, if you want to go green, you may want to consider them.
Articles in this section
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?
- I live in Northern Ireland. Why can't I switch energy with TotallyMoney?
- How do we work out your initial estimate?
- How do we work out your estimated energy savings?
- How do we work out your personal projection?