You should decide what is most important for you in your new tariff, as each supplier and each energy plan is a bit different. It's usually a good idea to choose whether you want a variable or fixed-term tariff, depending on how long you want to be tied into a contract for. And then, you can choose based on price, supplier name, or even renewable energy.
Articles in this section
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?
- I live in Northern Ireland. Why can't I switch energy with TotallyMoney?
- How do we work out your initial estimate?
- How do we work out your estimated energy savings?
- How do we work out your personal projection?