You should decide what is most important for you in your new tariff, as each supplier and each energy plan is a bit different. It's usually a good idea to choose whether you want a variable or fixed-term tariff, depending on how long you want to be tied into a contract for. And then, you can choose based on price, supplier name, or even renewable energy.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a smart meter installed in my home?
- Why can’t I get a smart meter yet?
- Are smart meters free?
- What is a smart meter and how does it work?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?