No. Your new and old supplier work together to make sure you only pay for the energy that you use.
Articles in this section
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?
- I live in Northern Ireland. Why can't I switch energy with TotallyMoney?
- How do we work out your initial estimate?
- How do we work out your estimated energy savings?
- How do we work out your personal projection?