The Winter Fuel Payment is a government scheme to help pensioners cover their heating bills. If you were born before or on the 5th April 1954, you could get between £100 and £300 in winter to go towards your energy payments. For more information and to see if you're eligible, please visit https://www.gov.uk/winter-fuel-payment
Articles in this section
- How do I get a smart meter installed in my home?
- Why can’t I get a smart meter yet?
- Are smart meters free?
- What is a smart meter and how does it work?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?