You could switch as often as you like. But, keep an eye out for any early exit fees, which apply if you switch more than 49 days before the end date of some fixed-term tariffs. This fee could be the same as, or more than, the amount you save by switching. So, think about the best option for you before you make the swap.
Articles in this section
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?
- I live in Northern Ireland. Why can't I switch energy with TotallyMoney?
- How do we work out your initial estimate?
- How do we work out your estimated energy savings?
- How do we work out your personal projection?