Some fixed-term energy tariffs have an exit fee. This applies if you leave more than 49 days before your contract ends, and is added to your final bill. And, if you have both gas and electric (Dual Fuel) on a plan with an exit fee, you'll be charged an exit fee for each utility.
Articles in this section
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m renting?
- Can I switch energy tariffs if I’m on a prepayment meter?
- How long does it take to switch energy tariff?
- How can I switch energy tariff?
- Why should I switch my gas and electricity tariff?
- Why should I compare energy tariffs?
- I live in Northern Ireland. Why can't I switch energy with TotallyMoney?
- How do we work out your initial estimate?
- How do we work out your estimated energy savings?
- How do we work out your personal projection?