Unfortunately we are unable to accept the same email address for more than one account. The email address that you provide us with is used as the unique identifier/username for your account and so we are unable to open more than one account where the same email address has been used.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been unable to access my Credit Report?
- I didn’t ask to reset my password, so why have I got a password reset email?
- How can I amend my personal information?
- How often will I receive email updates?
- Can I use the same email address for multiple accounts?
- What information do I have to provide?
- What are these monthly searches from TotallyMoney I can see on my Credit Report?
- I've forgotten my password, what do I do?
- How can I unsubscribe from email updates?
- How can I close my TotallyMoney account?