A credit union is a not-for-profit savings and loans co-operative, usually serving a local community or a specific professional group, such as firefighters. Traditionally you had to save with the union to be able to borrow, but some will now lend to non-savers. Find your local credit union.
Articles in this section
- I have poor credit history, what is the best way to improve my Credit Report?
- Can applying for credit damage my Credit Score?
- Can a loan help me build my Credit Score?
- Can payday loans make it harder for me to get credit?
- What is a Credit Union?
- Can a pre-paid card help me to improve my Credit Score?
- Where can I check my electoral register details?
- Can my Credit Score be affected by my financial connections?
- Should I close credit accounts I no longer use?
- What address details do I need to check?