You should check your current and all previous address details. You’ll find details of these addresses in the Profile section of your credit report. Make sure that not only the details of where you lived, but the dates that you lived there are accurate and consistent. Lenders like to see stability in your life and having a steady home address for at least three years is a good way to establish trust.
Articles in this section
- What is a Credit Report?
- I have poor credit history, what is the best way to improve my Credit Report?
- Should I be checking my Credit Report regularly and how often is it updated?
- Can payday loans make it harder for me to get credit?
- Where can I check my electoral register details?
- Should I close credit accounts I no longer use?
- What address details do I need to check?
- What personal details should I check on my Credit Report?
- What is a Notice of Correction and how can I add one?
- What personal information do you hold about me on my Credit Report?