You should check your current and all previous address details. You’ll find details of these addresses in the Profile section of your credit report. Make sure that not only the details of where you lived, but the dates that you lived there are accurate and consistent. Lenders like to see stability in your life and having a steady home address for at least three years is a good way to establish trust.
Articles in this section
- What is a Credit Report?
- I’ve seen TotallyMoney credit searches on my report, but I don’t have an account
- Why am I seeing missed payments when I’ve been paying my bills on time?
- My dispute was unsuccessful – what do I do next?
- What can I do if there’s incorrect information on my credit report?
- Where can I find more information on my CCJ?
- Why are my account balances incorrect?
- What is Bankruptcy?
- How can I rebuild my credit file after bankruptcy?
- Can the accounts associated with my bankruptcy be removed from my report?