You should check your current and all previous address details. You’ll find details of these addresses in the Profile section of your credit report. Make sure that not only the details of where you lived, but the dates that you lived there are accurate and consistent. Lenders like to see stability in your life and having a steady home address for at least three years is a good way to establish trust.
Articles in this section
- Why have I been unable to access my Credit Report?
- What is a Credit Report?
- I’ve seen TotallyMoney credit searches on my report, but I don’t have an account
- Why am I seeing missed payments for my account in default?
- My dispute was unsuccessful – what can I do now?
- What can I do if there’s incorrect information on my credit report?
- Where can I find more information on my CCJ?
- Why are my account balances incorrect?
- What is credit utilisation?
- Can the accounts associated with my bankruptcy be removed from my report?