It’s important to know that some of the information shown is estimated. Here is a bit more information about why some of it may look incorrect:
Your balance after bills amount:
- This might be due to payments still pending in your connected account. If your lender or provider hasn’t updated the information on their end, the information on the may look outdated or incorrect
- Check later in the day or the next day and it should be updated with the latest transactions you’ve made
Your monthly recurring payments:
- If you’ve recently changed a bill amount, for example a new phone contract or mortgage/rent increase, this will be reflected the following month
- New or cancelled bills can take up to three months to appear or disappear from your list of bills
- If a bill amount is different each month, for example a credit card payment, the recurring payment estimate will be based on how much you paid the previous month. So if you paid off £50 on a credit card in January, the feature will estimate that this bill amount will be the same in February.
Some payments listed might not be bills. Find out more about this.
If you’re unsure why the information is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to look into this further for you.