Our open banking partner, Bud, uses thousands of bits of data to learn which transactions fit into each category. When there is a new transaction, it predicts which category that transaction is most likely to fit into. That way it can recognise which of your transactions is a recurring payment.
Articles in this section
- What is the new open banking feature?
- Where can I find it?
- I've connected my account but nothing appears?
- How does Bud categorise my transactions?
- Why are some of the payments listed not bills?
- How does ‘balance after bills’ work?
- When does ‘balance after bills’ update?
- How do ‘bills with score impact’ work?
- What can I do if the information looks incorrect?
- Why can I only connect one account?